Environmental insurance (also known as pollution insurance or pollution coverage) provides coverage for loss or damages resulting from unexpected releases of pollutants typically excluded in general liability and property insurance policies. The losses or damages covered by environmental insurance usually arise in the form of claims against insureds for bodily injury, property damage, cleanup costs, and business interruption.
Often overlooked or misunderstood by insureds due to the complexity of their operations, our brokers can help identify potential gaps in coverage and assist in tailoring coverage to round out an agents book of business.
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Professional Liability
- Transportation Pollution Liability
- Site Pollution Liability – Waste Facilities
- Site Pollution Liability (Non-Waste Facilities)
- Environmental Consultants
- Environmental or Restoration Contractors
- Non- Environmental Contractors
- Transportation Industry
- Site Risk Classes – Waste Facilities
- Site Risk Classes (Other than Waste Facilities)